Today im starting a new section on my blog where i will interivewing people. Today I got the honor to interview Victoria. Victoria helped run a christian insatgram account and blog called eight girls of faith and I love the account so much so getting to interveiw her was awesome for me.
Here are the interview questions:
1. what helps you stay strong in your faith when life gets hard?
I find myself constantly on my knees in prayer and reminding myself of God’s promises. I recognize that I am nothing and I have nothing, but that God is everything and he will continue to take care of me and carry me through.
2. What is your favorite bible verse?
My favorite Bible verse changes constantly lol. Right now I’ve been meditating on Psalm 46. ☺️
3. Do you have a Christian that you look up to as a role model? If so who and why?
I really look up to my mentor at church. She’s amazing and godly and really wise.
4. Do you do any type of work or help out with any Christian organization or church?
I teach, lead worship and run a small group for 2nd graders at church.
5. What’s your favorite fashion trend right now?
I really like retro clothes. My favorite is Oxford heels and 50s style fit and flare dresses!
6. What’s one thing you can’t leave at home?
7. What’s your favorite thing to do in your free time?
In my free time I like to practice hand lettering and play worship song on my guitar and paint and go to coffee shops with friends.
8. What was your favorite part of being a part of eight girls of faith?
My favorite part about 8 Girls of Faith and just blogging in general was the opportunity to reach girls all over the world for Christ. I even got to lead a few people to Christ through it! Also getting to know my amazing fellow bloggers I would never have otherwise met was pretty sweet too!
9. What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
So many… Probably Peanut butter cup perfection from Cold Stone.
10. Do you have a favorite Disney princess
I love Rapunzel. She’s my favorite princess to play because she’s the one I am most like. 🙂