In honor of Cerebral Palsy Awareness month, I thought it would be cool to do something that relates to it, so this is the Cerebral Palsy Tag, I’m basically gonna be answering questions about CP.
1) What kind of CP do you have?
I have mild hemiplegic cerebral palsy
2) How did you get CP?
I got it from brain damage, I don’t think there is really any other way to get it
3) How did you feel about it growing up?
I didn’t really care about it until I was older and then I really didn’t like having it
4) How has CP impacted your life (Good & bad)?
It has given me an opportunity to make friends and bond with people I would of never have in the first place, and the downside is really just people thinking you’re not normal.
5) Do you ever think about your life without cerebral palsy?
Yeah, but it would be pretty boring.
6) How was schooling with cerebral palsy?
It has been good and bad, I guess it depends on the day
7) How has your disability changed throughout your life?
It gets worse as I get older, my muscles get tighter and it’s something, I have to work with it and stretch a lot
8) How will things change for people with disabilities?
I just hope people are more accepting and start asking questions, so many people think it’s offensive to ask a question, it’s not at all.
9) Do you believe in God? Does that help you deal with having CP?
Yes, and it helps remind me there is a purpose for my CP
10) If there was a pill or cure for CP, would you take it?
No, I like having my disability.