I haven’t done one of these in a while, so I decided to do monthly favorites post. To start off I will do beauty and hair products.
- I have been loving the Redken Fashion Waves 07. I love to spray it into my hair when it’s damp and put it in a bun and when it dries it gives my hair some messy waves.
- I love sugar bear hair vitamins, I have purchased them before and I got an offer to get a bottle for free and only pay for the shipping, so I got them because I couldn’t resist. These vitamins taste like candy and they help my skin so much, I love them so much.
- EOS shaving cream has been a favorite of mine for awhile I really love the vanilla one but they didn’t have it so I got the lavender scent and it smells amazing, I’m obsessed with this because it’s a shaving cream and moisturizer combined, and it’s designed for wet or dry shaving.
- I needed a new face wash and I wanted one that was cruelty free because I want to stop purchasing as many products that test on animals as possible, I picked up this Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub from Burt’s Bees, and it’s so nice I use it as a daily exfoliant because it’s not harsh at all.
Now, let’s move onto books!
- The first book I got is from Bethany Mota, I love Bethany so much she was the first YouTuber I subscribed and I have followed her ever since, I have gotten a lot of the products she has released whether it’s clothes, room decor, school supplies, beauty box, etc. This book was a motivational and tip book, it was her journey in life from before and during youtube and I love all the tips and stories she has in her
- The next book I read is Key To Success and I loved it, it has information you hear a lot but it put together in an inspirational way and it’s a book that I know I will read more than once
- The last one isn’t a book.. kind of, it’s my bullet journal and I love designing my spread for the month and weeks, I love designing it cause it’s like having a customizable planner.
- Why by Sabrina Carpenter
- Harry Styles album
- Power by Little Mix ft. Stormzy
- River by Bishop Briggs
- Partition by Beyonce
- Tatiana Ringsby
- Margot Lee
- Sian Lilly
Thanks for reading!!! I hope you liked it